Whether you are just starting out in the rescue industry, looking for a course to brush up on your skills, in need of specific refresher training, or want to take your team to the next level, Safe Rescue has courses developed to fit your needs.
Guided by Safe Rescue’s veteran instructors, students train hands-on solving realistic rescue scenarios operating in real world conditions. Utilizing this type of applied learning allows trainees to apply the knowledge and skills gained during both classroom learning and hands-on training in actual rescue situations. Our training complex offers both indoor and outdoor fields with innovative props and climate controlled classroom spaces for rescue courses taught by some of the top instructors in the Southeast.
The NEW Warthog® MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harness with Removable Belt, Side D-Rings and Additional Padding combines 100% safety compliance with the ultimate in comfort – padding on the shoulders, back, waist and legs. The Warthog MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harnesses can be used in all kinds of fall protection applications where wearing a harness for long periods is a must. Like all of our harnesses, the Warthog MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harness meets all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards.
● Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-2012,
● Compliant OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1926 Subpart M
● ANSI Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
● Provides maximum comfort and safety
● Comes standard: full shoulder, back, waist, & leg comfort padding
● Removable waist belt not sewn in for versatility
● Quick connect chest & leg buckles for fast & easy adjustments
● Built-in lanyard keepers on both sides
● Premium aglets on all adjustment straps
● Side D-Rings
● Impact indicator
● Deluxe label protector
● Webbing Material: Polyester
● D-Ring and Buckle Galvanized Steel