LSP HALF-BACK EXTRICATION/LIFT HARNESS
An effective tool for vertical extrication from confined spaces, the LSPMiller Half-Back provides spinal immobilization complete with anatomically correct head support. Leg straps provide lower body support during a vertical lift. Six handles allow for easy maneuvering of the patient. Compatible with our Spreader Bar and the Miller Full Body Splint (each sold separately). Qualified to MIL-STD-45662 and MIL-I-45208A. Now improved with reinforced heavy-duty ballistic nylon and color-coded straps for ease of donning. Color: Yellow. Weight: 11 lb (5 kg) with back-stay and head harness. Vertical Lift Strap and Carrying case also available (sold separately).
Hoist for adventure parks with lifting ratio 1/7.
- Preassembled system of small size that allows to lift a load with a force equal to 1/7 of the load.
- A self-locking device prevents the return of the load to its previous position.
- Suitable to lift the load and avoid any constraints during evacuation.
- Especially suitable for evacuation in the adventure parks.
Preassembled system that allows to lift a load using a force equal to 1/5 of the load.
A self-locking device prevents the return of the cargo to its previous position.
Very useful for:
- evacuation from scaffolding;
- lifting of rope workers;
- recovery from confined spaces using a tripod or a bipod.