Designed and intended for the industrial customer.
This course is a hybrid of the rope rescue and the confined space training course for entry and rescue. It will teach high angle techniques which will allow the student to develop proficient skills in the industrial setting.
Meets NFPA 1006 (2021 version)
• Safety Attendant
• Self-Contained and Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SCBA and SABA)
• Atmospheric Monitoring
• Communication Systems
• Lock-out/Tag-out Procedures
• Patient Packaging and Recovery
• Tripod and Artificial High Directional (AHDs) Operations
• Rope Systems for Confined Space Entry and Rescue
Instructed by: Alan Baker and Paul Urdialez
*Lodging and meals not included
(Military, federal, state, county, and city government agencies and their employees in the USA. Credentials will be verified)
Call now to enroll (281) 328-1083