Rescue and heli-rescue harness, great also for short duration rope access and positioning, situations where light weight and freedom of movement are primary characteristics.
Equipped with automatic buckles on breast and leg loops for ultra-fast dressing.
All buckles are made of stainless steel AISI 316 to ensure maximum resistance in corrosive environments.
The leg loops pads are wider for greater comfort during suspension.
- Wide, breathable and padded leg loops for maximum comfort of use
- Ergonomic waist belt with light structure for the best fit and comfort
- Yellow fluo finishing for the best visibility during operational phase
- Polyester webbing double coloured HT (high tenacity) for a fast check of the right dressing.
- Wide gear loops for maximum efficiency and minimum size
- Comfortable big rear loop for an easy handling of the operator during the different movement on the machine and on the ground.
- Upper part with ergonomic cut, light,breathable and padded for the maximum comfort of dressing and use
- Automatic buckle for a fast dressing
- Short stitched longe for linking upper and lower parts, with engagement ring in contrasting colors for maximum efficiency and absolute operational safety
- High quality product, made in Italy!
Whether you are just starting out in the rescue industry, looking for a course to brush up on your skills, in need of specific refresher training, or want to take your team to the next level, Safe Rescue has courses developed to fit your needs.
Guided by Safe Rescue’s veteran instructors, students train hands-on solving realistic rescue scenarios operating in real world conditions. Utilizing this type of applied learning allows trainees to apply the knowledge and skills gained during both classroom learning and hands-on training in actual rescue situations. Our training complex offers both indoor and outdoor fields with innovative props and climate controlled classroom spaces for rescue courses taught by some of the top instructors in the Southeast.