Permanent Roof Anchor
Specifically designed for permanent use on wood rooftops, these roof safety anchors are manufactured with two alloy D-ring ends, is 18″ long and composed of stainless steel for an exceptionally long life. Like all of our products, the Malta Dynamics Permanent Roof Anchor is 100% compliant with all applicable OSHA and ANSI regulations. The Permanent Roof Anchor is manufactured to ensure ease of installation and is ideal for both residential construction and maintenance work.
• Easy to install
• Exclusive hole layout reduces damage to truss during install
• Lightweight and durable
• Can be installed with screws or nails
• Fasteners provided (nails)
• Discreet design
• Intended for permanent use on wood rooftops.
• Meets OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-07, and ANSI A10.32-12
• Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
• Material: Stainless Steel body and Alloy D-rings
• Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs