Rollable medical device designed for rescue in confined spaces; it is particularly suitable for the evacuation of the injured from narrow places and with narrow or complicated steps.
It can be used alone or in combination with ROLLY as immobilizer during vertical transport.
It is a highly flexible device, very useful in the evacuation of the injured in complex environmental conditions.
• Free of rigid frames and easily storable and transportable in its bag with shoulder straps.
• Easy to clean and disinfect.
• Hanging kit for vertical transportation in pits or tunnels.
• Side handles for transportation by several operators.
• Easy maintenance due to replaceable components.
• High quality, produced in Italy
Whether you are just starting out in the rescue industry, looking for a course to brush up on your skills, in need of specific refresher training, or want to take your team to the next level, Safe Rescue has courses developed to fit your needs.
Guided by Safe Rescue’s veteran instructors, students train hands-on solving realistic rescue scenarios operating in real world conditions. Utilizing this type of applied learning allows trainees to apply the knowledge and skills gained during both classroom learning and hands-on training in actual rescue situations. Our brand new training complex offers both indoor and outdoor fields with innovative props and climate controlled classroom spaces for rescue courses taught by some of the top instructors in the Southeast.