A real revolution for river and canyoning rescue!
Special stretcher designed for river rescue, fitted with a dry-bag (watertight), wide padded internai webbing for a fast fixing of the injured, alu alloy frame, Kevlar cradle with holes for water discharge, head protection and Lexan visor. Fast disassembling in two pieces for an easy transportation. The strecher include all the accessories and also the hanging kit. It is equipped with:
- fully waterproof bag in trilaminate fabric
- patient immobilization straps which are fully padded and feature fast attachement hardware
- ultra-light aluminium chassis with fiberglass cradle (has holes for water drainage)
- lexan visor (with integral breathing valve) to protect patient 's head without restricting breathing
- two pieces frame to facilitate transportation
- suspension kit
- fully bouyant
Revolutionary high quality product, completely designed and made in Italy!
Product developed in collaboration with CNSAS - National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps
Whether you are just starting out in the rescue industry, looking for a course to brush up on your skills, in need of specific refresher training, or want to take your team to the next level, Safe Rescue has courses developed to fit your needs.
Guided by Safe Rescue’s veteran instructors, students train hands-on solving realistic rescue scenarios operating in real world conditions. Utilizing this type of applied learning allows trainees to apply the knowledge and skills gained during both classroom learning and hands-on training in actual rescue situations. Our training complex offers both indoor and outdoor fields with innovative props and climate controlled classroom spaces for rescue courses taught by some of the top instructors in the Southeast.