The Helitack HotSeat™ rescue extrication device is designed for rapid transport of a subject by means of helicopter short-hauling or hoisting. The quick-donning device expedites the rescue by securing the subject in a stable semi-seated orientation for evacuation without the need to place them into a harness. The HotSeat adjusts quickly from small juvenile patients to larger persons up to 500 lb (227 kg). Heavy-duty fabric and construction used for long life and durability in harsh environments.
Not intended for a patient with a spinal injury or injuries that require a litter evacuation.
- Constructed from 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon
- Adjustable crotch strap allows for variable positioning of victim
- Exclusive integrated restraint system for juvenile patients features secure Cobra Buckle® fasteners to expedite loading/unloading process
- Hi-viz support handle aids positioning and loading the subject during hoist operations
- Safety-glow accents reflect and glow in the dark for enhanced night visibility
- Hoist straps feature rigid connection points for optimal grip and handling
- Internal/external fabric cleans easily
- Compact design uses minimal stowage space: 19 x 9.5 in
- Quick-detachable storage bag can also store a victim helmet
- Load capacity 500 lb (227 kg)
- UL CLASSIFIED to NFPA 1983 – Class III Extrication Device
- Made in USA