Cleanwaste Toilet System Kit with Shelter
The Cleanwaste Dry Toilet System, which includes the PUP™ Privacy Tent is a truly portable, easy to use, and sanitary means of human waste disposal that sets up in seconds.
- The system includes the Cleanwaste Dry Toilet, the PUP Privacy Tent, the TOTE™ backpack and 15 WAG BAG® Toilet in a Bag™ waste kits.
- The Cleanwaste Dry Toilet folds to briefcase size (19" x 14" x 5") and sets up in seconds.
- The toilet sets up to the same height and bowl size as a standard household toilet. Its three leg design gives great stability on uneven ground.
- The Wag Bag Toilet in a Bag waste kits each include a landfil approved bag good for 3-4 uses, a zip-close outer disposal bag, toilet paper and a hand sanitizer.
- The degradable WAG BAG contains a bioactive non-toxic gelling powder that encapsulates liquid and solid waste, neutralizes odors (no perfumes), initiates and accelerates decomposition.
- WAG BAGS are approved for disposal in any garbage can and sanitary landfill.
- The PUP Privacy Tent has three closable windows and a door and has a top flap that admits an outdoor showerhead. It stands 6' 6" tall and the base measures 4' x 4'.
- No assembly is required for the tent, all the poles and connectors are attached within the tent's fabric. For sanitary reasons there is no floor.
- The TOTE backpack holds the entire toilet system, including a pocket for carrying used bags when necessary.
- The complete system weighs only 18 pounds.
- The system is great for boating trips, camping and home emergency preparedness.
- The next time you have to go, you will be glad you have your Cleanwaste system!
Many boating areas now require you to carry out human waste. Even for those that don't, the removal of waste products protects the environment. Always check ahead with the area management agency to find out what they require for carry out systems.
For example, the Cleanwaste system is only approved by the National Park Service for use in the Grand Canyon section of the Colorado River for day use and side hikes. You will need a different system for use in camp. Always pack out used bags in a rigid, waterproof container.