Designed for maximum versatility, CMC’s Dynamic Bullnose Lanyard is an excellent multipurpose tool for high angle rope work and an essential piece of equipment for the technical professional. Ideal for rope access, arbor, recue, and via ferrata.
The Bullnose is certified as a Lanyard for PPE according to EN 354: 2020. It uniquely overlaps at the harness connection to mitigate failure from loading end-to-end, adding redundancy over traditional “V” style lanyards. Two 30″ (76 cm) legs make it especially efficient for connecting to multiple anchor points and managing multiple pieces of equipment. Wrapping around structures and connecting back to itself or the harness, the Bullnose excels in positioning and progression. The central “nose” loop of the Bullnose adds another connection point for this purpose or for short strapping bags and gear.
Sewn terminations at each end include thimbles to maintain loop integrity and prevent cross-loading. Thimbles on the harness end are sized for secure attachment to quick-links like the Kong Trapezium Quick-Link while thimbles on the non-harness end are sized for connectors. Thimbles are removable and two additional large thimbles are provided with each bullnose.
Constructed from 11 mm dynamic Teufelberger Apex rope with a dry treated core, the Bullnose offers supple handling, high durability, and excellent knotability. It is easy to manipulate and load into devices like a chest ascender. Each Bullnose is assembled using relaxed rope to minimize variations, twists, and shrinking over time. Made in the USA with automated sewing for repeatable stitch pattern, the Bullnose is 100% inspected and every lot is sampled and strength tested for validation.
The Dynamic Bullnose is designed to reach its specified 30″ length when a 10 kg load is applied in accordance with EN 354.
- Multi-purpose tool and PPE for rope access, arbor, rescue, and via ferrata
- Key element for working on rope and vertical progression, including:
- Work positioning
- Aid climbing
- Passing a deviation
- Connecting to anchors
- Attaching to highlines
- Leashing equipment
- Rescues & pick-offs
- Overlapping design mitigates end-to-end failure and adds redundancy over “V” lanyards
- Two 30″ (76 cm) legs for managing multiple connections and pieces of equipment
- Wraps around structures and connects back to itself or harness attachment point
- Central “nose” loop of the Bullnose adds a connection point, short strap packs and bags
- Sewn terminations with thimbles for maintaining loop integrity and connector position
- Comes with 2 small thimbles at harness end, 2 large thimbles at non-harness end, and 2 extras (large)
- 11 mm dynamic Apex rope with dry treated core offers excellent handling and durability
- Constructed from relaxed rope, 100% inspected, and strength tested in each lot
- CE Marked, certified to EN Standards as a Lanyard according to EN 354: 2020
- Made in the USA