Yates Technical Rescue II Harness
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
UL Classified to NFPA 1983/2017
ANSI/OSHA Z359.11-2014 and CAN/CSA Z259.10-12
- Harness for entry-level technical rescue, rope access, short haul, and basic rope rescue uses
- The waist belt portion and leg pads of the harness use smaller and thinner padding material to save weight and reduce bulk
- Leg pad orientation can be adjusted
- Dorsal D ring is easily adjustable on rear of chest
- Attachment points at waist, chest, and back (dorsal)
- Shoulder straps are specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck
- New Stab-Lock quick-connect leg buckles
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Sizes: S/M: 26″ – 36″ | L/XL: 34″ – 45″