4 Man Rapid Responder Kit - Yellow
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Rapid Responder 4 Man Kits were designed for water rescue professionals working in the most demanding environments. This kit includes all the minimum items needed for working in swift and or flood waters.
Rapid Responder PFD:
Designed for water rescue professionals working in the most demanding environments, the NRS Rapid Responder PFD features a MOLLE attachment system to provide unlimited customization for safely carrying the rescue hardware and accessories needed to meet individual needs.
- Constructed with 400-denier Ripstop Nylon to handle unexpected snags and debris often experienced in rescue situations.
- Four-panel chest design for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement with a single, thin panel of foam in the back.
- Zippered front entry for quick on and off with backup buckles for added security under stress.
- MOLLE accessory attachment system for creating your own customized storage solutions.
- Interconnected webbing creates a harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios.
- Interior silicone-coated webbing strip on the bottom of the jacket prevents ride up.
- Integrated connection points for leg straps (sold separately).
- 2" quick-release rescue belt with stainless steel ring for live bait and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- SOLAS reflective elements for safer night ops.
- Two 4"x 4" hook-and-loop patches on the chest and one 10.5" x 4" across the back shoulder for departmental placarding.
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches with eight adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
MOLLE accessories sold separately.
Extreme SAR Dry Suit:
When the demands of the mission could be life or death, rescuers need gear they can depend on to not only keep them warm and dry, but that protect them from the harsh environment and unpredictable conditions. The NRS Extreme SAR Dry Suit is purpose-built to handle the strain and meet the needs of rescue professionals. Dry Suit sizing HERE.
- Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon™ fabric for dependable waterproof-breathable protection.
- Latex neck gasket features a hook-and-loop overcuff while a 3 mm neoprene overcuffs protects the latex wrist gaskets.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Cordura® reinforcements in the knees, seat and elbows.
- Additional padding protects the elbows and knees.
- Hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.
- Double-pull webbing buckle-closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features TriTon fabric socks, relief zipper and one self-draining cargo pocket.
Catalyst Gloves - XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Extreme SAR Dry Suit - S, M, L, XL, XXL, G-M, G-L, G-XXL
Workboot Wetshoes - 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
*Please note: this is a special order kit that may take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
After purchase, please email all size requests directly to Bob@saferescue.com
WATER RESCUE TECH KIT INCLUDES:
|4||Rapid Responder PFD - Universal Sizing - Yellow|
|4||Fox 40 Safety Whistle - Orange|
|4||Co-Pilot Knife - Black|
|4||Purest Mesh Duffel Bag - Red 60L|
|4||Black Diamond Storm 400 Headlamp - Black|
|4||Reactor Rescue Gloves High Vis Green (SM-XXL)|
|4||NRS Extreme SAR Dry Suit - Yellow|
|4||Workboot Wetshoes (6-15)|
|4||Standard Rescue Throw Bag|
|4||Havoc Livery Helmet - Universal Sizing - Matte Black|