Designed and intended for students that have completed the operation level course and possess the basic rescue fundamentals, skills, and knowledge.
This course will teach advanced rope rescue techniques and cover more complex rescue scenarios. The objective is to expand the students problem-solving capabilities so that they are able to assess, plan, and execute even the most complex of rescue scenarios.
Meets NFPA 1006 Chapter 5 (2021 version)
• Refresher on all operation level skills
• Advanced Anchoring Systems
• Rescue of Suspended and Un-Suspended Victims
• Advanced High Angle Litter Tending
• High Lines and Guiding Lines
• Lead Climbing Techniques
• Skate Block Techniques
• Ascending Rope Techniques
• Advanced Artificial High Directionals (AHDs)
• Real-Life Rescue Scenarios
*Lodging and meals not included
(Military, federal, state, county, and city government agencies and their employees in the USA. Credentials will be verified)
Call now to enroll (281) 328-1083