Lightweight Rescue Workshop by EvolutionRSQ:
Options for systems smaller than 11mm.
For rescuers looking for next level understanding and the ability to work with new tools and combinations down to 8mm. Lightweight can be a safe and reasonable solution for long carries, big climbs, wilderness, and REMS.
This workshop will expose you to the options, systems, strengths, and limitations of going light.
Meets NFPA 1006 Chapter 5 (2021 version)
REMS FIRESCOPE ICS 223 2018 and any 2021/2 updates
• Technician Level knowledge
• Appropriate clothing for the conditions
• Applications and limitations of sub 11mm systems
• Raises and Lowers
• Force and load limitations
• Lightweight/Compact Artificial High Directionals
• Limited equipment operations
• Patient movement and packaging
*Instructed By: Craig McClure (guest instructor) and Alan Baker
*Lodging and meals not included
Military, federal, state, county, and city government agencies and their employees in the USA. Credentials will be verified
CALL NOW TO ENROLL (281) 328-1083